Sunday 1 February 2015

Lite n Easy - No Vegetarian Program

I was very surprised to discover that Lite n Easy do not have a vegetarian program to support weight loss.

Having spoken to two consultants from the company I decided to put this is writing to them.

I received a response from Belinda stating they would forward my email to those making future decisions for their programs.

I hope this company will see the massive benefits in putting a vegetarian progam together.  Vegetarians coming off meat often put on weight substituting carbs for meat.

A Lite n Easy calorie controlled vegetarian program will teach vegetarians about portion control and how to eat properly.

I hope they will do something about this in time and keep up with the growing numbers of people who are choosing to become vegetarian and vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment